April Fool's Day is coming up and a lot of us are looking for easy pranks we can do at home especially when most of us are still at home. But even if you are celebrating April Fool's Day or a family member's birthday, considering harmless but fun pranks can mean a lot to people who matter to us the most.
But before doing these easy pranks to do at home, you have to consider the "level" of the person you are going to prank. Are you pranking a person who's never been pranked before or someone with a little bit of experience?
Pranking someone is a serious decision so make sure that your pranks are only just for fun and keep them safe. So without further ado, here are our top 5 favorite pranks you can do at home.
1. Create some friendly hat confusion pranks. This prank, which comes courtesy of BuzzFeed, is simple and potentially very expensive. To pull it off, you must acquire four versions of the same hat, each a slightly different size. When you're hanging out with your friend (victim), excuse yourself periodically. Each time you return, you should be wearing a slightly larger version of the hat.
Your investment, we assume, will pay off in confusion.
2. Make sure your friends stay alert even after they wake up! To do this, you need to have some duct tape and an air horn. Then place it under their swivel chair or at the back of the door and watch your dearest friends jump in pure excitement. Don't be afraid to be creative with your placement.
3. Post a birthday greeting on their Facebook wall. Just greet a friend even if it is not their birthday. You will get shocked to see how many greetings you will get and see who knows your birthday.
4. Put sugar in their salt shaker prank. This is a classic prank that works all the time. So put some sugar in your salt shaker and make sure that your friend will taste his food super sweet. Just a piece of advice - make sure that your victim will not have any adverse effects after eating a lot of sugar. And make sure that you will put back the sugar in the right place after the prank. It's super important to make everyone safe even If you are doing the prank.
5. Do an "It's a Prank" engagement. April Fool's Day doesn't have to be full of pranks. It can also be full of love and joy. You can arrange an engagement by pranking your girlfriend first and make sure that she is super mad at you before you show them your endless knot ring.
So that's it! If you tried one or two things in this blog, please let us know, and don't forget to shop your favorite Irish jewelry items in our store today and help us support the One Tree foundation and plant one tree at a time.
It’s about time we take pride in Irish handcrafted pieces, wear your roots and heritage everyday. Visit our website at Celtic Knot Jewelry.
You can buy jewelry at your favorite Irish stores. Make sure that she will cry tears of joy after pranking the love of your life.