We are pretty curious about what Celtic or Irish jewelry matches our personality. It’s because we don’t want to just wear something that showcases elegance and beauty, we want our pieces to exemplify and showcase our true personality. Some people assume that you can wear any piece of jewelry and it would immediately connote and define your beliefs, but the truth is, our heritage has passed on values and beliefs that suit every individual in different ways.
The value and meaning of each piece is unified by the belief that we are all connected through heritage and our practice shares common symbolisms through different designs.
Here’s a list of questions that would pinpoint which piece and symbol matches who you truly are as an individual and how the design would showcase and embody your personality. Keep track of your answers to get your result.
1. If you were given the opportunity to become an Irish character, real or fictional, who would it be?
- Deirdre - Beautiful and Committed.
- Niamh - Brave and Loyal.
- Grace O’Malley - Fearless and Empowered.
- Marianne - Fashonista
- Carmel Snow - Elegant and Daring
- Mary Kate - Feisty and Firm.
2. Which Irish song resonates with your story?
- Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You
- Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly
- Ronan Keating - When you Say nothing at all
- Bell X1 - Eve, The Apple of My Eye
- The Pouges - Rainy Night in Soho
- Van Morrisson - Have I told you lately
3. What’s your favorite Irish book?
- Dracula by Bram Stoker.
- The story of Tir na Nog.
- Ireland to India With a Bicycle by Dervla Murphy.
- Normal People by Sally Rooney.
- District and Circle by Seamus Heany.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S.Lewis.
4. Which would you think would be your dream holiday with your partner?
- It doesn’t matter where we go, as long as the sunset would be visible and we could indulge in the moment.
- Staying at a cozy irish county bed and breakfast would hit the sweet spot.
- Something wild and adventurous like rock climbing or surfing.
- Wherever the Irish breeze would take us as long as we are together.
- Touring Ireland's top spa and whiskey tasting.
- Anywhere as long as we are together.
5. The mode of transportation would be?
- Tandem Bicycle
- Irish Wagon
- Restored Barge
- Chauffeur Driven
- First Class Rail
6. The perfect Irish meal would be?
- Candlelit dinner.
- Dinner with a view.
- Wild Irish Salmon
- Fresh irish Oysters
- Whatever delight is offered.
- Three course traditional Irish meal
7. The perfect Irish outfit is…
- A flowing gown of Irish handmade materials.
- A shift dress of beautiful irish linen.
- Hand knitted aran jumper.
- Whatever catches your eye.
- An Irish merino wool sweater.
- An Irish tweed coat over a sweater with a skirt to match.
Your style and personality matches:
Mostly A’s - A hopeless romantic you might be one of those rare individuals that just loves LOVE and everything it has to offer. You deeply love and may even go so far as to impulsively throw yourself into things. With your true love by your side, you will live happily ever after. The ring and symbol that matches this personality is the Celtic Knot Collection.
Mostly B’s - Your heart knows no bounds but also you search for people and places that feel authentic. You are entirely and unreservedly dedicated to your work and your relationships. The ring and symbol that matches this personality is the Celtic Claddagh Collection.
Mostly C’s - You're always out in the world, looking for exciting things to do. Nothing gets in your way. If you reach out and take things by the horns, then you can pursue all of your goals in life and in love. The ring and symbol that matches this personality is the Freedom Diamond Collection.
Mostly D’s - The truest expression of bohemianism comes in the following quote. Since your unorthodox and imaginative way of living and love spreads easily, you're not too concerned about what others think. The symbol and collection that matches this personality is the Celtic Cross Collection.
Mostly E’s - You epitomize style: elegant, effortless, and confident, with just a hint of audacity. You are ready to take the next step in your life, whether it be in love or in your career. The ring and symbol that matches this personality is the Celtic Promise Collection.
Mostly F’s - Tradition plays a part in your self-identity. The latest fashions and fads mean nothing to you. If you know what you want in human existence and in love, it is simple, refined, and classic. The symbol and collection that matches this personality is the Celtic Magic Collection.
The true essence and beauty of Celtic and Irish jewelry is that you are capable of expressing who you truly are through the pieces that you have chosen to wear. The personalities and practices shared in this blog may vary with different individuals.
The true importance of wearing and showcasing your personality with the jewelry that you wear would still depend on your values, and your beliefs. This is just an opinion and we hope that it unlocks your true passion and personality through the heritage that we believe in. Check out our store today and own the piece that embraces who you are at Celtic Knot Jewelry & Co.
If you have questions, comments, and suggestions, feel free to leave them down below and we would love to hear from you.