- Deirdre - Beautiful and Committed.
- Niamh - Brave and Loyal.
- Grace O’Malley - Fearless and Empowered.
- Marianne - Fashonista
- Carmel Snow - Elegant and Daring
- Mary Kate - Feisty and Firm.
It's Time To Find Out and Discover Which Celtic Jewellery Matches Your Personality Today!
We are curious about what Celtic or Irish jewellery matches our personality. We don’t want to wear something that showcases elegance and beauty; we want our pieces to exemplify and showcase our true nature. Some people assume that you can wear any piece of jewellery, and it would immediately connote and define your beliefs. Still, our heritage has passed on values and beliefs that suit every individual differently.
The value and meaning of each piece are unified by the belief that we are all connected through heritage and our practice shares common symbolisms through different designs.
Here’s a list of questions that would pinpoint which piece and symbol matches who you are as an individual and how the design would showcase and embody your personality. Keep track of your answers to get your result.
1. If you were allowed to become an Irish character, real or fictional, who would it be?
- Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You
- Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly
- Ronan Keating - When you Say nothing at all
- Bell X1 - Eve, The Apple of My Eye
- The Pouges - Rainy Night in Soho
- Van Morrisson - Have I told you lately
- Dracula by Bram Stoker.
- The story of Tir na Nog.
- Ireland to India With a Bicycle by Dervla Murphy.
- Normal People by Sally Rooney.
- District and Circle by Seamus Heany.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.
- It doesn’t matter where we go, as long as the sunset is visible and we could indulge in the moment.
- Staying at a cozy Irish county bed and breakfast would hit the sweet spot.
- Something wild and adventurous like rock climbing or surfing.
- Wherever the Irish breeze would take us as long as we are together.
- Touring Ireland's top spa and whiskey tasting.
- Anywhere as long as we are together.
- Tandem Bicycle
- Irish Wagon
- Restored Barge
- Chauffeur Driven
- First Class Rail
- Candlelit dinner.
- Dinner with a view.
- Wild Irish Salmon
- Fresh Irish Oysters
- Whatever delight is offered.
- Three-course traditional Irish meal
- A flowing gown of Irish handmade materials.
- A shift dress of beautiful Irish linen.
- Hand-knitted Aran jumper.
- Whatever catches your eye.
- An Irish Merino wool sweater.
- An Irish tweed coat over a sweater with a skirt to match.
Your style and personality match:
Mostly A’s - A hopeless romantic, you might be one of those rare individuals who love LOVE and everything it offers. You intensely love and may even go so far as to throw yourself into things impulsively. With your true love by your side, you will live happily ever after. The ring and symbol that matches this personality is the Celtic Knot Collection.
Mostly B’s - Your heart knows no bounds, but also your search for people and places that feel authentic. You are entirely and unreservedly dedicated to your work and your relationships. The ring and symbol that matches this personality are the Celtic Claddagh Collection.
Mostly C’s - You're always out in the world, looking for exciting things to do. Nothing gets in your way. If you reach out and take things by the horns, you can pursue all your goals in life and love. The ring and symbol that matches this personality are the Freedom Diamond Collection.
Mostly D’s - The most authentic expression of bohemianism comes in the following quote. Since your unorthodox and imaginative way of living and love spreads quickly, you're not too concerned about what others think. The symbol and collection that matches this personality are the Celtic Cross Collection.
Mostly E’s - You epitomize style: elegant, effortless, and confident, with just a hint of audacity. You are ready to take the next step in your life, whether in love or your career. The ring and symbol that matches this personality are the Celtic Promise Collection.
Mostly F’s - Tradition plays a part in your self-identity. The latest fashions and fads mean nothing to you. If you know what you want in human existence and love, it is simple, refined, and classic. The symbol and collection that matches this personality is the Celtic Magic Collection.
Celtic and Irish jewellery's true essence and beauty are that you can express who you are through the pieces you have chosen to wear. The personalities and practices shared in this blog may vary with different individuals.
The true importance of wearing and showcasing your personality with your jewellery would still depend on your values and beliefs. This is just an opinion, and we hope that it unlocks your true passion and character through the heritage that we believe in. Check out our store today and own the piece that embraces who you are at Celtic Knot Jewellery.
If you have questions, comments, and suggestions, please leave them below; we would love to hear from you.